For more information or to apply for the position contact:
Steve Borgerson, Sales Manager. Phone 617-510-6109, Email: email@example.com
East West Mortgage, a locally owned and operated Mortgage Company in Dorchester Mass, is seeking experienced Loan Officers. At East West Mortgage we are committed to providing superior products and service to our customers. To achieve that goal we provide our Loan Officers with the best products, technology, and support available.
As a Senior Loan Officer for East West Mortgage LLC, the employee will solicit, receive, and originate applications for the extension of credit to purchase or refinance 1-4 unit residential properties. They will ensure an exceptional customer experience by overseeing loan processing from origination to closing and providing on-going communication to customers.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as well as industry standards, company rules and policies.
• Contact consumers and referral partners to establish new business opportunities.
• Advise and educate consumers about the home purchase or refinance process by discussing loan terms, rates, fees, and other costs.
• Gather consumer information and apply skill and experience to put clients in the best financial status possible.
• Take and receive applications for credit.
• Assist and communicate with consumers throughout the loan process.
• Submit complete loan applications and support materials to operations team.
• Solicit referrals from local realtors, accountants, attorneys, and social media.
• Promote self and company to grow market share and achieve production goals.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years Mortgage Loan Origination Experience
• Current and Valid NMLS License
• Demonstrated ability to manage personal finances.
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
• Capacity to maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
• Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and service providers.
• Familiar with loan products and programs of FNMA/FHLMC/GNMA/FHA/VA/USDA;
• Familiarity with the Encompass Loan Processing system a plus.